Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008


When I started this blog, I planned to keep you informed about some of my experiences with technology. So here's a progress report. I have a Flickr account that I opened last summer for my photos. Last week I got an email from someone named Emma at Schmaps asking permission to possibly use one of my photos for an online east coast guide. I almost deleted it, thinking it was spam, but I scrolled down and saw a photo I had taken in the Arnold Arboretum whe we were visiting Boston last August, and subsequently posted on Flickr. I gave my permission for them to use it if it makes it past their selection committee. I was surprised at how pleased I was that they had found my photo, and were even considering using it. Now I want to try adding some photos to this blog--starting with the Arnold Arboretum photo.

No comments: