Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24, 2008



I thought I would add some pictures of our new family reading area. I wrote about it a while ago, and someone actually posted a comment asking to see pictures. It was fun to know that at least one person is reading this.

One of the projects we've been working on at the library is to introduce all of our staff to web social networking applications. Yesterday I took the 4 hour class that Anita Johansen and Kate Mossman have been offering to staff members over the last several months. For my homework project I decided to start another blog. This one has nothing to do with the library, but it has been entertaining (to me, anyway) to put together. You can check it out at by clicking here.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't believe how incredible the reading area turned out...it was just starting when I left and to see it completed is wonderful. I especially love the round pods and can't wait to show my library friends! Thanks for putting up the pictures!